Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yawing Kitty Girl & the Harrier Hawk

Yawning Kitty girl tonight, with bleary eyes, good late evening, my Beautiful Big Cats...the Kougar has worn herself out...meow-however, moi’s edits are close to completion. She is still planning to give a final read-over in an attempt to catch all the tiny errors.

Isn’t this Harrier Hawk adorable and magnificent? The pic is up at Coast-to-Coast am ~

I was enjoying a day at the coast when I looked up and noticed, in the distance, a small bird. As I watched, the bird drew closer. When directly overhead, I photographed this incredible creature. As I walked from the sight, the bird continued to follow. Moments later, a long standing member of the Audubon Society came to me and said, "I have been coming to this spot for over 3 years and this is the first Harrier that I have ever seen. And by the way, he is following you."

--Jonathan Carter


And, another thing the Kougar is very grateful for this holiday season ~ this reader’s review for my spicy sci fi, Red Lioness Tamed, from Lindsay Townsend, Kensington and BookStrand author ~

Hi Savanna,
Just read your Red Lioness Tamed!
Lovely!
Really enjoyed it. Sun Rocket is a glorious heroine, queenly and feminine. Her captain captor is great, powerful yet considerate. I loved the meows and curses and the whole space setting. I loved the tactile feel of this novel, particularly in her shifted state. Shape-shifting is difficult to bring off as an idea but you do it wonderfully - I especially like the scene where she teases him by shifting back and forth. Great fun!
I give this book the whole 5 cat's whiskers - or 5 Basts.

***

Just for the Big Cool Cats ~ a claw snippet from Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~

Zryphus jumped down onto the landing, instantly turning to seize her waist. Kalypso instinctively placed her hands on his shoulders. “Ooh la la,” he purred annoyingly. His gaze devoured her breasts before he swung her down with the greatest of ease. Swiftly he collected her against him, moving them the short distance toward Horus—a grizzly bear of a man, who cleaned up well.
“My kitoun,” Zryphus introduced. He caressed his fingertip over the bare swells of her breasts. Kalypso shuddered despite herself. “I have promised her pleasures erotique.”
“Nipples erotique,” Horus praised, his gaze on her breasts. “I would kiss your palm, mademoiselle, but Frenchie would pound my nose into my limited brain.”
“His temper is bullish,” Kalypso affected a bad french accent, then shrugged and dramatically rolled her eyes.
Zryphus stroked her hip rhythmically. “This is an impromptu visit, Horus. Passions extraordinaire cannot wait.”
“The Eeiffel Tower you are sporting, old friend. Let’s find you a room.” Horus grinned knowingly, and pivoted toward the bordello mansion. “I trust when we walk through screening there will be no problem.”
“Non, my friend,” Zryphus assured. His hand roved, stroking over her haunches as they walked.


Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ 2051 mystery-suspense futuristic ~ coming from Siren-BookStrand ~


HAPPY MEOW HOLIDAYS

Weary-tail smooch from the Kougar...

No comments: