Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sex Property & Captured by Love

Late evening, my Big Lovely Cats, it’s brrrrr tail-tucking time on the tame prairie...yowl and growl, someone let the cold out too soon.
However...purring loudly and blushing...someone let the *extreme hot* out in the excerpts and the conversation on the Siren-BookStrand loop during Theme Friday ~ Capture and Bondage ... omy-meow-goodness...men in chains...that’s was the Kougar’s naughty big ‘turn on’ discussion.

Just for the Big Cool Cats ~ the new THIRD flash-ing ~

Forbidden Vampyre


I
Black lace slips over my bath-cooled skin. I sit at my vanity, examining my ruby red nails, feeling lace scrape deliciously over my nipples. Impatient, I flip back my long strawberry-colored hair, and cross my bare thighs. Lace slides, a sensual tickle between the bottom of my butt cheeks and the top of my thighs.
I rise as I hear his steps, strong yet stealthy, on the stairs winding up to my room. Black lace strokes my body like a lover’s caress. My sex drips as he opens the door, uninvited and forbidden. My neck throbs, wanting him.
“Dinner, darling?

II
Black is the unholy glitter in his eyes. Although, I drown in the midnight blue color, as he steps within, and I close the door. His suave gaze slips like silk over my face, down my neck, devours the thrust swells of my breasts. I sigh, my body already yielding in anticipation of his first nibble. His first kiss. Or...the first prick that draws my blood. Mesmerizing me easily, he touches black lace, his fingertip barely felt where my thigh ends. Tortuously slow, he draws his fingertip up the flare of my hip.
“I don’t mind, if I do, darling.”

November 21, 2008

III
“Black lace, it always suits you, my precious woman.” Seducing me, he languidly circles his hand over the curve of my hip and butt, causing the silky lace to scrape against my skin delectably. Between my thighs, the sliver of lace repeatedly pulls against the cleft of my juicy sex, an arousing irritant, and I smell my own raw need. Moaning, I lean toward him while exposing the side of my neck. Before he bites, I draw in his virile sophisticated scent, hot as smoke and the scandal we indulge in. My god, I love it.
‘When must you return?”


And, just for the further entertainment of the Big KitKats, here’s moi’s* little* contribution to Theme Day, since she was busy, busy working very, very diligently on her edits ~

Sex Property & Captured by Love

ALL SHADES OF BLUE PARADISE ~ Sex property of the Baron...

She drew in a sustaining breath. “How do you suggest I run my stable and satisfy your lusty appetite? Never accomplished by one woman to my knowledge, Baron.” She raised one brow with great effort.
“I know your schedule, Sheridan.” He stood, lithe cougar impatience. “I know your stable. I know what you are accomplishing.” His gaze glitter intense, penetrating, he moved beside his desk. “I will assist you.”
“Details, Baron?” She kept her tone ice-edged while her body raged the entire sun.
“You know my commerce reputation.”
“Commerce is not what we discuss, Baron, except that apparently you want me as your sex property.”
“Your brother’s debt forgiven. Enough funds to continue creating your stable for every child who wants to ride. One year, Sheridan. One year as my sex property.”
She floated within swirls of surreal heavy mist. Nothing felt real. Only it was. Real.
“Not for my brother,” she murmured. “For Elshia and Brecka. Your game triumph, Baron, unless you violate your commerce promise to me.”
She paused. “Yes, Baron. Is that the word you want? Or do you require ‘Yes, I am your slave lover’?”
~~~~~~~~~


WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ and is finally captured by love...


Sedona whimpered ecstatically. Powerfully he plunged into her, took her. Rocked her so strongly, so forcefully, all she could do was shut her eyes, and ride him. Then undulate with him and let him have her. She savored him, the way his brute rocked between her thighs, and into her over and over, so deep inside her, and so enormous. The bliss of her orgasm coiled up her belly, tingled her breasts to wanton.
She cried out her savage bliss. For him. He captured her lips, and kissed the bliss from her, then gave her his. He rocked them into an infinity of rapture where time ceased.
My angel woman, he adored her in their infinity world.
Volcano, she adored, her heart cracking open for him.
~~~~~~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth...Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes? ~ available from BookStrand ~ http://bookstrand.com/authors/savannakougar ~ http://bookstrand.com ~ An Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend ~ http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com ~

ALL SHADES OF BLUE PARADISE ~ an aristocratic fantasy of fiercest passion ~ *5 Stars* from ReviewYourBook ~ available from Siren Publishing ~ http://www.sirenpublishing.com/savannakougar/asobp.asp ~
An Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend ~ http://sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com ~


Capture by kisses from the Kougar...

No comments: