Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sparkling Crystal Ball Kisses

It's official, dear Big Cats, 2008, the numerological year of ONE, has taken over. Yes, the Kougaress watched the new greenie lcd-light crystal ball descend most magically in Times Square. Indeed, the Kougar just adores that ostentatious incredible sparkle of crystal and color. Just as she is extremely fond of diamonds and rhinestones (most gifts accepted). She would, having enough funds, wish to possess a New Year's Eve ball for her very own, enjoy it's glitter-enchanting descent often. Too bad, another dream bites the prairie dust.
And one more dream has bitten the dust of age, or the sageing and ageing world of Shirley McClaine (sp?). Parties. The Kougaress adores a good party -- an eclectic assortment of parties. Although, sadly and unsadly, she has never been a party girl. This life experience in the strange realm of Earth, in this human realm the parties are sadly lacking in overall quality, yes, cosmic-generally. A very sad...the Kougar's fur face reflects wrinkly crinkly sadness...state of planetary affairs.
As the Kougaress wrote on her beloved Passionate Ink forum:
A party only in my dreams! Would have loved to indulge in the bubbly and lived on the dance floor. May we all enjoy life more.
And.
Happy New Year, Ladies of the Passionate Ink. I raise a celebratory toast to all of our incredible successes in 2008. It's a ONE year numerology-speaking. Ambition, drive, new beginnings, to name a few characteristics.


To digress a bit, at this calendar's turning, this is what the Kougar dreams for herself and for everyone:

Today's Daily Word - Tuesday, January 1, 2008
This is the year!
This is the year that my dreams come true!

These words from a beloved poem invite me to eagerly welcome the new year: "Wonderful, wonderful, fortunate you, This is the year that your dreams come true!"
This is the year that my dreams do come true as I am blessed with life-celebrating opportunities. Some at first may appear to be happenstance. Yet I know that they have come to me by divine appointment.
This is the year that expectations flow from my vision of good. I am an active participant in the joy-filled life of me!
This is the year that I move forward with zeal and enthusiasm, giving and receiving, committing to purposeful, rewarding goals.
This is the year that brings happiness, a year that I will live to bless. Wonderful, wonderful, fortunate me, for this is the year that my dreams come true!
"Is anything too wonderful for the Lord?"—Genesis 18:14
New Year Big Kitties! trot on over to Title Magic for Mai's beautifully written blog on goals and what they mean for your life and your success.
Below is the Kougar's wisdom for her own life as lived upon the Mother:
Yay! Mai, go!Goals. Fortunately or unfortunately specific goals and I parted company a number of years ago. Or perhaps changed to living in the perpetual question of: what can I get done day-by-day? As a general goal I will simply grow my career as best as I can and continue writing the stories I love.I find it utterly fascinating how differently people respond to setting goals. For some goal-setting enhances their life, what they want to achieve. For others, it looks like specific goals just gets them going in the wrong directions. What does everyone think? How do goals help you?
Sparkling crystal ball kisses from the Kougar...

No comments: