Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Templar Mystique and Majesty

Another dreamy late summer-like day on the tame prairie, my Incredible Big Cats. And the Kougar’s apple trees definitely do not disappoint. Despite their non-glossy and imperfect symmetry, they taste maaahr-velous, darling.
Today on Title Magic, Evonne posted a fabulous blog, as only she can, on her visit to The Temple Church...


Walking through history
Posted by Evonne Wareham at 10:03 PM
My recent trip to London took me way back in history - 800 years.
I was also following in the footsteps of one of the most successful authors of recent time.
The Temple Church dates from the Crusades. It was the Headquarters of the Knights Templar...


For more saunter on over to ~ http://titlemagic.blogspot.com ~


The Templar Mystique and Majesty...now that’s a back-in-time portal the Kougar would venture through...what was in Solomon’s Treasure?
Some say the ultra advanced technology of a past age, including StarGates...
Gee, I wonder what the real *beyond top secret* plans are for the CERN collider???
And is it ‘human stupid error’ or ‘advanced interference’ that now plagues the Collider???
Both???


Now, just for the Big Cool Cats, a claw snippet from THE SPECIAL SECRET PROJECT ~ a touch of romantic emotion instead of erotic passion ~


She nodded against his shoulder. "I so never wanted to hurt you. I do love you." Sniffling, she gathered her courage. He felt it in the tightening of her body. "I just, just wanted to experience life. Then, I felt confused. Then." She reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck, trembling him inside. "Our world exploded. And everything changed to a permanent nightmare."


Mystique kiss from the Kougar...

No comments: