Monday, April 14, 2008

Tired Kitty Kisses

Kougar kitty is tired today, a long trek to hunt her vittles, and gather up all the life necessities, like the two huge spindles of blank Cd's for moi's stories and pics ~ a two for one price, a deal not to be missed for this Big Computer-dependent Cat.
Spring's warmth is still elusive for moi's greening splendid cattle prairie. However, the Kougaress is great-big-purring grateful there was no freeze last night, as was weather-predicted.
On the return journey today, Mother Moon hung as a half-disc spectre above the eastern horizon, while very early this morning She was blasting-radiant orange, and weirdly spooky as only half her light, sitting on the western horizon.
Love letters, Big Beautiful Cats, when humans actually penned their thoughts upon paper ~ a true pssion for the Kougar once upon a time ~ hand penning on gorgeous paper with beautiful colors ~ Kate Pearce on Lustbites.blogspot.com has wonderfully blogged about her 'silly' love letters of ye olden days. Mewings below:
Kate, talk about chuckling a lot over your letters. I grew up in the age of penning letters, and I adore it. Although, no one else seems to appreciate my efforts, so I don't bother anymore.
In Junior High there was one guy, sweet, but I was definitely not interested in him romantically. No chemistry at all for me. But he would write the most wonderful letters, with beautiful poetry...too bad. I felt bad about having to keep telling him 'no' -- although with the way my life has gone I did that boy a favor!

On Title Magic Mel provides a librarian's edge over the rest of us when it comes to be surrounded by inspiration of the non-fiction variety. She also bids adieu with the promise of elf-ear reports from the Romantic Times Convention. Moi can't wait and is meow-yes! hoping Adrian Paul will be sighted. Talk about titillation from afar. Very afar. Mew-yowl!
Yay! Mel, I want those elf-ear reports! Have fun, guys!
I agree, great post, Mel. I've always read as much non-fiction as fiction just because I love learning, and there are so many fascinating subjects. Most of my stories are inspired by non-fiction books as much or more than fiction books.
Tired Kitty Kisses from the Kougar...

No comments: