Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kitty's Cable is Cut

Extra! Extra! Read and meow all about it. The Kougar's Cable is Cut!
Yep, yesterday as moi was about to send off a paw-penned e-mail -- click! and nothing. Dead. Dead everything. No dial tone! Nothing.
After lot's of yowling! That's a whole lotta yowling! And hunting for any problem within the Kougar's lair...and no cell phone...and living blessedly away from civilization...well, suffice-it-to-growl, the Kougar discovered the cable to her phone service had been cut, but was being repaired. So sorry for the inconvenience.
Ah...so tomorrow is tuna catch-up day...unless...
However, Big Cats, take a romp over to Title Magic. Today Mel did a wonderful blog on the male perspective and female perspective in your critique partner. Mews below.
Mel, you are one lucky girl...er...woman! Wish I did have a good crit partner. But I'm on my lonesome. I'd luv the viewpoint of both a another woman and a man because sometimes it is difficult to get the right balances sorted out.
Sorry I didn't comment earlier. My phone line cable got cut, so I've been incognito and not very happy about it.

And yesterday at Title Magic Mai contributed with great blog on the name game, our characters and author pen names. Purrs below.
The name game, it is fascinating. I'm very, very particular about what I name my heroine and hero. And nearly as exacting for the other characters, especially the bad guys.Great post, Mai. And your name is perfect as an author name. It does have that magic ring to it.
Big relief smooch from the Kougar...

No comments: