Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Smooches for Romance Junkies

Smooches for Romance Junkies, Big Beautiful Cats. Tomorrow the Kougar's blog will be featured at ~ romancejunkies.com/rjblog ~ Meow-yay!
A mewing-snippet: Fantasy Escape...Reading for me has always been about what I could learn and what I could experience through the author’s written word ~ and that glorious, euphoric escape into worlds painted by the author’s unique talent, from all realms of fantasy to our globes’ eclectic range of cultures. I enjoyed travel for the same reasons I adored reading, being in the midst of another culture, seeing and experiencing that world, if only for awhile.
Warmth, Big Kitties, a blustery warmth, dry winds own the greening magnificent prairie. The usual Spring humidity is absent, and the weather remains in a state of transformation. The afternoon sky is intensely beautifully blue, and last night on Coast-to-Coastam, Gordon Michael Scallion, futurist and Seer, spoke about the return of the Blue Star, a companion sun with an elliptical orbit. The return of such a celestial sun-being would, of yowling-course, affect blessed Earth -- magnetic fields, electrical fields, quantum fields -- all those physic's dynamics which are the fundamental operating system, the working engine of our galaxy ~ as the Kougaress comprehends.
The blue star, the blue ray...it's here and it's coming...like the old hippie song, crystal blue persuasion, it's a new vibration...
Skatterbrain...Big Lovely Cats, the Kougar just saw that as the name on the Blogs of Note...bringing back how often she heard that 'term of endearment ~ NOT' during her cubhood and beyond. Purring-alas, it accurately describes her usual state of mind these strange-universe days. It feels like being blasted from every corner of Earth, and every corner of the Universe with vibrations...without a real clue about All that occurring and all that is truly arriving???
Speed on over to Title Magic, my daring and darling Big Cats, Lexie offers exceptional insights into a writer's fierce and fragile psyche. Big purrings below.
Lexie, profound blog. I can really relate to writing for the reasons you spoke about. Although, most bullies were too smart to mess with me. Having a hair trigger, and the moves to match if need be, is a good thing. One I've rarely had to use, and one I never think about it, it just happens. Like the kid who hit me hard with a toy rifle and ended up doubled over because I didn't think. I just plowed my fist into his solar plexus.
Okay, way off track here. Just giving you something to analyze...got a couch handy?But I absolutely love words the way you described. And I have to write, regardless, or go more crazy than I already am. However, my lifelong path to this point in my writing, has been wickedly difficult for the most part. So, I write because that's what I do.Being empathetic here, I wish you had more time for your writing. I definitely feel the pain.
P.S. For anyone interested, I'm blogging at Romance Junkies tomorrow.
Scatterbrain smooches from the Kougar...

No comments: