Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saucer-Huge Kat Eyes

Greetings, Big Kitties, the Kougar is running on fumes, no, actually moi is sitting, attempting to keep her squinchy eyes open. The trek to hunt down life-needed supplies and driveway repair took it's energy-toll on the Kougaress. Thank the MightyCat Goddess for safe travels and organic chocolate.
Early this morning, before the light of dawn, the Kougar placed a What's New announcement on The Romance Studio Blue ~ as follows ~ Wagering in the World of the Blue Pearl Moon
For an interview with Baron Zaggry Dhio Vettura on the intrigue complexities of wagering in the World of the Blue Pearl Moon, check out Destiny Blaine's blog ~ destinyblaine.blogspot.com ~ Baron Vettura, hero of All Shades of Blue Paradise, Siren Publishing, will be available in the comment section to answer your questions.

Gosh and meow! The Kougar likes to have fun, and moi thought it would be an interesting experiment. So far, no takers on asking Baron Vettura questions, but yowling who knows? Certainly, for everyone who has commented on Destiny Blaine's blog, a roaring thanks of kitty-rubbing appreciation. And roaring-purring thanks to Destiny!
Saucer-huge kat eyes! my Beautiful Big Cats ~ what the Kougar didn't realize as a finalist in American Title IV.
For the inside scoop, and if you're planning on entering American Title V, and especially if you're one of the ten finalists ~ race at your most rapid run over to Title Magic for Mai's blog on how she gained tons o' votes for her entry, Prince of Darkness. Also, Helen, our esteemed winner with The Magic Knot will be blogging later on strategies she used, as well as how we all played the voting game.
Let the Kougar comment here, she was woefully inadequate in her get-out-the-vote skills!
Mew-sings below ~
Mai, what a spectacular campaign and fantastic suggestions. I'm in downright awe! Hey, I never had a shot against you. Actually, that makes me feel better, strange as that sounds.
What's next for you?

***
Mai, gee, I'm glad I didn't realize what I was truly up against. I had a good idea, and knew I was out-classed, which was one reason I decided on a different route. Hey, if you're not a race horse, maybe you're hunter.
But, really, it's a big relief to know what occurred in more concrete terms! I mean, I gave it my absolute best, but most first graders don't do algebra. Crummy analogy, but that's all I could think of...
Yeah, just take it easy as you can. Take care of your life. And when the right time comes, you'll be ready to write/submit your manuscripts.
Are you submitting? If you don't want to say, don't. Just thought I'd lend some support. Like a yippee!

***
Yay! Mel!
I know what you mean, about working as hard. I'm glad I did as much as I could, 'cause then I know I gave it my best. If nothing else.
I think, the fact, that you haven't been in the romance community could work to your advantage. A new voice. And I think the market is expanding to include all sorts of genres and voices.

Wide-eyed smooch from the Kougar...

No comments: