Monday, May 26, 2008

Salute to Freedom

Blessed Memorial day to all my Big Cats. The Kougar is eternally grateful to All who have served our right as Spiritual Beings to be free. The Kougar honors their individual sacrifice. Freedom is the nature of her heart and she is forever grateful for every warrior and peacemaker, who serves our right to live free and to think free. To live and have our every breath in freedom. To live, move and have our Being in freedom forever.
For, freedom is sacred. True freedom is always sacred. And originates from the Divine, a fiery force in our angelic natures not to be denied.
On this day, please, my Beautiful Big Cats, remember those, our founding fathers and mothers, who by their very dreams, their enduring visions and their terrible sacrifices, brought the opportunity to live free forth for all of us. We have the Constitution. We have our Bill of Rights.
We, as spiritual beings in this world, deserve freedom. More than deserve freedom, it is our right as daughters and sons of the Divine.

Take a lithe hop over to Title Magic today, my Lovely Big Kitties. Lexie talks about managing time ~ and just how do you get all your writing done while living that busy, busy life. Mew-sings below.
Lexie, my only basic goal is get done whatever I can get done -- between all the other stuff, life interruptions (always ongoing), crisis, etc.Folders? did someone say folders? I have plastic trunks full of folders, partially written, ideas out the wazoo, all my beloved characters. I have floppies also, and now CD's full of mss in every stage.Currently, I need to focus on completing the edits for Tangerine Carnal Dreams. Then the edits for When a Good Angel Falls. I need to complete Pleasures of Blue Lotus Oil. And I'm squeezing in attempting to finish Don't Bite the Fortune Teller, so I can submit it to Liquid Silver's Halloween Anthology. Which, BTW, is open to submissions, due in by June 30.I'm not complaining about what success I have achieved. Nor am I complaining about the hard work of it. I am complaining about not having enough time to get everything done!!!You are so right!!! Evonne!Life is hard.Lexie, I hope you find the time and energy you need to keep on writing and submitting. But, you know what, family first. Really.

Salute to freedom from the Kougar...may she wave forever...

No comments: