Monday, May 19, 2008

Droopy Loopy Kat

Droopy loopy Kat, the syndrome, Yahoo chat loop exhaustion (YCLE syndrome), Big Kitties ~ is there a remedy? The Kougar is squinching and blinking, but she's not seeing straight yet. Over at Just Another Paranormal Monday it was a rockin' hoppin' big day of questions, excepts, including about shapeshifter relations while partially shifted. Destiny Blaine and Ann Cory do a marvelous job of keeping the party going. Now, if the Kougar just had the claw and smarts' finesse to understand how to promo her novels???
And on the Siren-BookStrand loop it was launch day for Looks Are Deceiving by Michele Hart, which hit #1 in sales on the Siren site. Michele, Woweee!
Meow-okay, with the Baron's constant urging, the Kougar put together his debut interview for the Siren-BookStrand blog. This is moi's promo effort on Just Another Paranormal Monday.
An Interview with Baron Zaggry Dhio Vettura ~
Wagering is way of life in Baron Vettura’s aristocratic world, especially on any horse sport. And with the revival of the war horse sport of Braverth, all bets are definitely on, amid the swirling dangers of plots and constant intrigues.
At his gentle prodding, I thought I’d let my hero in All Shades of Blue Paradise, Book I & Pleasures of Blue Lotus Oil, Book II ~ speak for himself on the subject of wagering in the World of the Blue Pearl Moon.
Available in a few days at sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com ~ An interview with Baron Vettura ~ Wagering in the World of the Blue Pearl Moon ~
The Baron will also be answering questions.

Now bleary-eyed moi will have to post the Baron's interview...sometime soon. Actually a fun thought, were it not for the Kougar's droopy tail.
Yowl! Wiggling like a trapped fishy, is that feeling the Kougaress is missing some opportunity, somewhere. An important one...???
Hop on over to Title Magic, my Lovely Big Cats, for more insights into the world of RWA sponsored romance writing contests by our own Title Magician, Anitra. Mew-sings below.
Anitra, I know what you mean about becoming 'addicted'. I have a competitive nature, especially when I've played sports. And I noticed toward the end of my contesting year, there was this niggling large urge to write what would win contests. Just to win them. However, since my goal was to be published, I just let it go, and concentrated on writing my stories. That was not a trail I wanted to travel down. Contests can be great, but that's not the ultimate goal.

Droopy kitty smooch from the Kougar...

No comments: