Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Tentative Second Kiss

Grrrr from the World of the Kougar,
I launched into thin air over the canyon. Yes, I have officially entered the Crescent Moon Press writer's contest. If you have a meow delicious tingle over fantasy romance, over the paranormal and sci fi in your love stories, well I suggest you free that big cat curiosity and check out crescentmoonpress.com. They are a new start up in e-publishing and already have an impressive pride of authors. Plus, the visuals are pure enchantment, not to mention the dreamy lovely and lyrical prose introduction to their fantastical realm. Which...purr, purr...rub, rub...is why I entered. Even knowing it's a great leap toward a probable no-I-don't-have-a-bite's chance at that luscious prey of opportunity.
A big kougar smooch right on the apple of your cheek.

No comments: