Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wings Over the Holiday Hotties Tour


Welcome, Holiday-strolling Kittens, you should have arrived from ~ Sara Brookes ~ http://sarabrookes.net ~
Your next stop will be ~ Christa Paige ~ http://christapaige.com/blog ~
Remember to leave a comment to be eligible for the prizes.
~~~
Given the Kougar has an inside connection to the Angelic realm via, Volcano, her carnal cherub hero, in WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS... she’s been privy to the real truth about *some* Angels.
Nope, they’re not all the sweet little cherubs, so popular during the holidays. Nor, are they ALL the hovering majestic ethereal beings that act as our guardian angels and help us in all areas of our lives on Earth.
Nope. While Volcano, as a carnal cherub is a rare breed, there are other types of angels who have been created to live and do their spiritual deeds in the material worlds such as Earth.
Yes, the Man Angels come well equipped as you’ll discover in the final x-rated image.


First, here’s one Angel, who likes to bite ~



Prefer an Angel who flies on the dark side?



Or, how about an Angel Man who soars for the light side?



My goodness gracious... how about this handsome hunk o’ Angel Man?



And, if you’ve ever wanted an Angel Man on a featherbed...



Or... just wanted an Angel Man.



Forrest Boden ~ Artist
~
http://forestboden.ca ~

Earth Angel

May the sacred sexuality of men and women become enlivened and connected to our hearts and flow through us from the heart of the forces that give and sustain Life in Earth. May our sexuality and sensuality and pleasure find healthy enlivened ways to bring positive change into our lives and world.
~~~~~~

Oh, what do we have here?
The Kougar couldn’t find any images of Mr. Adrian Paul with wings... so this will have to do.



~~~~~~

Now ~ FIRST! just for the big cool cats ~

Happy Courtship on another Earth

X-Serial Flash in Two Hundred ~ Sylva and Zeke’s story continues...

Part 348 ~

Sylva immersed herself in the ephemeral ecstasy still wrapped around her, even as she became aware of her surroundings. Zeke kissed her belly with a tenderness that sank to her core. Eventually, she sighed, a long sweet release of her breath that seemed felt healing. Her cowboy husband’s care for, and his care of her, was reaching down to her wounded places. She hoped that somehow she was doing the same for him, healing him wherever he needed it. She knew she gave him what a man like him needed, a woman. A woman to love and make love to.

Zeke eased upwards, placing kisses on his woman’s flower-delicate flesh, until his face was above hers. He smiled as she gazed at him, her eyes hazy with the bliss he’d caused. “You’re proud of yourself, huh?” she softly teased him. Zeke answered by giving her a big sweet smooch. As he raised his head, her small hands fluttered to his face. Embracing him with her palms, she gently stroked. “I do appreciate such a talented stud, and one who is such a talented ride between my thighs.” Sliding his hands beneath his Sylva’s shoulders, he rolled them on their sides.
~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~
Part 1 - 15 ~ see blog ~ January 15th Cometh, then Part 15... and before...
Part 16 ~ 347 ~ see the Kougar’s prior bloggies... or the Passionate Ink forum, the FREE READS page ~
http://passionateink.org/forum ~ OR! Now available on The Romance Studio Forum, January through October 2009 flashes ~ http://theromancestudio.com ~ Click on the FORUMS
~~~~~~

Have a Splendid Holiday Season...
May your most romantic dreams come true...


Winging kisses for the holidays from the Kougar...

78 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Lexie said...

David Boreanaz in a tub! That makes ANYONE'S Holiday better! Happy Holidays!

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Lexie, it does, doesn't it?

Lexie said...

:D it really does. He just is such a wonderful present and a joyful surprise when coming home from a long morning of dealing with someone else's kids XD

Serena Shay said...

Oooh, verra nice Savanna! I agree with Lexie, David Boreanaz does make the holiday brighter, but then you graced your blog with Mr. 'aaah ah aaaaaah' Paul! Wings or no, he is angelic! ;)

Lisa G said...

David Boreanaz and Adrian Paul in the same post! Merry Christmas to me!

Aliens said...

The last angel is quite impressive. maybe not on top of the Christmas tree...

Shawn said...

Any Angel will do.

Happy Holidays!!

Roscoe James said...

Hi Savanna. Have a happy holiday.

Great blog. Lot of things to read.

** snicker **

RJ

s7anna said...

Oh my...angels are HOT!!! *fanning myself* mercy!

Happy Holidays

Cathy M said...

Your angels are gorgeous, and I can never get enough of David or Adrian.

Jolie Cain said...

Angels...who'd a thunk it? Hawt!

CallMeKayla said...

*sighs* I love David

kaylajohnson3969@sbcglobal.net

Boone Brux said...

Lord, take me now!

JeanMP said...

Never imagined angels looking quite this hot

Foretta said...

I love baths but I think I would like whats in yours much better than my bubbles.

FD said...

Thanks for the lovely angels and Happy Holidays!

Beth said...

I like the angel at the top of the post the best.

Leona said...

some interesting artwork...

Fedora said...

Wow, that's turned my existing images of angels on their heads :) Thanks, Savannah!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

Judy said...

Some fantastic angels!!!! I don't know which one I would rather have. They are all magnificent, even the ones without wings. Goodness is all I can say!!


Judy (magnolias_1@msn.com)

Ida Brugler said...

Wow *drool* what was i going to say?

zina seawitch6464@yahoo.com said...

MMMUUUMMM
Angel in a tub, Mr Bubbles here I come.
Zina

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, I just can't leave Mr. Sexy Adrian Paul out!

Savanna Kougar said...

Lisa, makes my Christmas merrier!

Savanna Kougar said...

Aliens, you'd need a mighty large tree!

Savanna Kougar said...

Amy, happy holidays!

Savanna Kougar said...

Shawn, any Angel in a storm? I can go with that... lol...

Savanna Kougar said...

Gee, R. J., I never noticed there was a lot to read on a holiday tree... smiles

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, those carnal angels enjoy their 'hot' status.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Cathy, that's how I feel!

Savanna Kougar said...

Jolie, ya never know how many sexy angels are lurking...

Savanna Kougar said...

Kayla, David is a gorgeous charismatic man.

Savanna Kougar said...

Boone, there's an Angel waiting just for you!

Savanna Kougar said...

Jean, I never did either, until my hero, Volcano, started whispering in my ear for this story.

jayzee said...

Who knew angels were so hot? Makes me want to make a little trip to heaven.

Savanna Kougar said...

Foretta, bubbles and David, the soapy kind and the champagne kind... yeah, now that's my idea of passion.

Savanna Kougar said...

Paula, you're welcome.

Savanna Kougar said...

Beth, he is beautiful, ethereal and sexy, at the same time.

Savanna Kougar said...

Leona, I was impressed! And not just by the obvious.

Savanna Kougar said...

flchen1 ~ yep, they're coming out of the cloud closet...

Savanna Kougar said...

Judy, with wings or without... they are hunk magnificent.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi, Ida, the Angels appreciate your appreciation.

Jennifer Mathis said...

I like angels that bite but maybe I just need to get to know the others better, lol

Savanna Kougar said...

Zina, Mr. Bubbles... I think he needs to give out his bath schedule.

Unknown said...

Mmm... Angels who bite = yay!

Sherry said...

I like David but Adrian Paul I use to watch Highlander just to see him. I really like your last angel I was a little bit surprised by him though.

booklover0226 said...

I was never told that angels look like these in CCD class!

Tracey D

Caffey said...

Savanna, your angels are absolutely the best (and the most) i've seen! This so sizzles and gorgeous!

So good to visit again, its been too long! Happy holidays!

cathiecaffey(at)gmail.com

Terri said...

Wow, wasn't quite prepared for that next to last pic. Whew! Definitely a piece of heaven on this page.

Savanna Kougar said...

Jayzee, heaven or Earth, those Man Angels are ready to seductively play.

Savanna Kougar said...

Jennifer, angels that bite or don't... whatever your preference... it's all available in this universe.

Savanna Kougar said...

Kathy, hmmm... I'll have send one or more your way... unless only Buffy's Angel will do...

Savanna Kougar said...

Sherry, I probably should have announced his X-presence better.

Savanna Kougar said...

Sherry, I probably should have announced his X-presence better.

Savanna Kougar said...

Booklover... yeah, the things they don't tell ya...

Savanna Kougar said...

Caffey, good to see you and thank you!!!
My Man Angels like to show themselves off.

Savanna Kougar said...

Terri, when I found him, I just stared... amazed!

Sharon K said...

Christmas Angles, hope they wing their way to my house, I need help being good.

The Brunette Librarian said...

Gotta love an angel huh? :)

Savanna Kougar said...

Sharon, they can help you be 'good' or 'bad'...

Savanna Kougar said...

Rachie, yep. At least, they like being loved.

Tamsyn said...

Happy holidays! I'll take any angel available if they all look as sexy as those posted!:o)
tamsyn5@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like the first one. But I have to ask, why is the one with the hard-on on fire? It looks...ouchy! Poor thing. Let's rescue him!

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Tamsyn, be on the lookout. That Angel Man may be closer than you think.

Savanna Kougar said...

Yvette, hmmm... he's creating the fire. However, putting him out could be lots of sexy fun.

Andrea I said...

Very Very hot and naughty angels.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Check out them sexy angels! I might have to start going to church again.

So where's Castiel from Supernatural? He makes trenchcoats look hawt.

Gotta go step into the tub now. If you'll excuse me...

Pat C.

donnas said...

Happy Holidays!!

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Andrea, yep, they can be very naughty or very nice.

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat, these aren't your church-going Angels.
I'll have to check out Castiel.
I'm in an area of no TV since the switch over.

Savanna Kougar said...

Donnas, Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

No TV? That means more time to write!

Or look at naughty pictures on the web ...

Pat C.

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat ~ actually I purchased a new TV that can also be used as a computer moniter... however, the stupid digital signals don't make it over trees like the old analog signals, so I'm screwed, unless I want to do Dish TV, which is really just a rip-off.

Yep, more time to write and search for all those 'eye candy' pics.

bathmate said...

wow nice article ,Excellent page...I appreciate this blog....
nice posting for this site.love to see this kind of site thank you its really good comments

Bathmate

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Bathmate, glad you enjoyed.

Ronda Tutt said...

My My My! How I love your blog and your angel photos are out of this world yummy!

I am a new follower now. My friend and I ran across your blog by accident, we were looking for sexy angels and your blog popped up and I am so glad. I have a blog too. Check it out when you get a chance.

http://wwwqueentuttsworldofescapism.blogspot.com/?zx=6ec227c39a5de599

Have a great day, your photos have made my day.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Rhonda, welcome. I do love my sexy handsome angel pics, and would love to find more. My hero in When a Good Angel Falls, is a carnal cherub, originally a fierce warrior angel.
I'll definitely give your bloggie a look. ~smiles~