Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What the Heck is Pingback?

Okay, good and sassy Big Kittens, this is the Kougar’s idea of autumnal fun.
Nope, this Big Cat is not on the claw-cutting edge of the latest greatest use of the internet. She should probably just do a search and find out what the heck a *pingback* is... yep, it’s a quantum-moving cyber world we live in... however, moi is feeling tail-slashing ornery. Plus, this Big Cat girl just likes asking questions.
The reason for the question, however, is that today moi was notified by email that there is a pingback on her latest blog at the
Liquid Silver SEx blog... hmmm-meows.
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

Posted by the Kougar at the HAPPILY EVER AFTER blog ~
Flash of Vampire Romance
Just for a bit pre-Halloween fun, I thought I’d share my Vampire Serial Flash. Yes, and here’s a sneak photo of Zhario, my hero.
~~~~~~

Now ~ FIRST! just for the big cool cats ~

Happy Courtship on another Earth

X-Serial Flash in Two Hundred ~ Sylva and Zeke’s story continues...

Part 284 ~

Sylva curiously glanced at Zeke and Ranson as they stood whispering to one another. She had a suspicion they spoke about the Secret Circle. Deciding to wait for her cowboy husband’s explanation, she didn’t try using her psychic ability. Gazing back at Marina and Grant instead, she offered, “I’ll bet there are some absolutely delicious desserts here.” Marina leaned forward, her expression happily expectant. “Some of the best. “How about a Fudge Snowcap? It’s a large mound of sweetened semi-frozen cream with fudge spilling down the sides.” Sylva’s mouth watered at the thought. “I can’t resist that. Bring it on.”

Zeke figured his friend’s words were most likely true. “Makes our renewed friendship even more important.” Ranson nodded slightly. “It does. We should stay in regular contact. Make certain it looks like we’re hand-in-glove pals.” Zeke didn’t suppress his grin. “Keep it like it was. I’ll send you a formal invitation to my reception. Since my sis and Grant are already partial to you, you’re in with the family.” Ranson returned his grin. “Yeah, I’ll have to make decisions about how much to include Dad. He’s famous for playing both ends against the middle. This ain’t one of those situations.”
~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~
Part 1 - 15 ~ see blog ~ January 15th Cometh, then Part 15... and before...
Part 16 ~ 283 ~ see the Kougar’s prior bloggies... or the Passionate Ink forum, the FREE READS page ~
http://passionateink.org/forum ~ OR! Now available on The Romance Studio Forum, January through September 2009 flashes ~ http://theromancestudio.com ~ Click on the FORUMS
~~~~~~
HAPPILY EVER AFTER blog ~
Wednesday ~ the Kougar blogs ~ Flash of Vampire Romance ~ “Just for a bit pre-Halloween fun, I thought I’d share my Vampire Serial Flash. Yes, and here’s a sneak photo of Zhario, my hero.”
Monday ~ Keep Romance Alive! ~ Welcome back, Eydie.
Jane Beckham blogs ~ ONLY 82 SLEEPS TO GO.... ~ “UNTIL Christmas… yes that’s right! Scary thought.”
Friday ~ Romance is not just a story, It's a Lifestyle! Eydie Starling is an amazing writer.
~~~
THE PINK BLOG ~ HALLOWEEN DAYS ARE COMING!
Wednesday ~ Linda Blanche ~ Pumpkinnapper is Here! ~ “The time has come! The Wild Rose Press has released my Regency Halloween comedy novella, Pumpkinnapper.”
Tuesday ~ Cheryl Pierson blogs ~ TRAVELING IN OUR WRITING ~ “When we write a short story or a novel, that work is a “journey” from beginning to end in many ways.”

~~~
SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS blog ~
Tuesday ~ the Kougar blogs ~ What if You Could Shift for Halloween?
Monday ~ Francesca blogs ~ Romanticon approaches and I'm getting nervous ~ “This coming weekend my publisher, Ellora's Cave, is hosting their first ever conference/convention.”
Saturday ~ Paris blogs ~ Fahrenheit 451
Friday ~ Serena blogs ~ Where Do We Draw The Line
Thursday ~ Guest author, Pat Cunningham ~ Interview With the Werecoyote
Wednesday ~ Crystal blogs ~ Censorship

~~~
For the next part of the Never-Ending Story by the Kougar ~The Only Portal Out of Here ~ RomanticSynonymous ~
~~~
Volcano’s Angelic Forecast for this week ~ Siren-BookStrand blog ~

~~~
No! Internet Two... Resistance is victory...
~~~

Have a Wonderful and Wild Autumn...
May your most romantic dreams come true..

Flash-happy kisses from the Kougar...

3 comments:

Gem Sivad said...

Ranson will become a staunch comrade I'm sure but that dessert Sylva is having seems more important at this moment.

Fudge and chilled cream, hmmmmm.

gem

Serena Shay said...

Erhm, what the kitty heck is a pingback? Wish I could help, but, LOL, I obviously have a lot to learn about technology! hehe

Adrian Paul as Zhario, Yes please!! Deep meowing happiness, I do love that pic above...

Savanna Kougar said...

Gem ~ gosh, I wish I faced that dessert spoon in hand, a Zeke-type by my side... yum!

Serena ~ yep, that's who I want to see lounging in my autumn leaves.