Monday, October 5, 2009

Flash of Change

Okay, the Kougaress indulged, purchasing this 2010 calendar by Nene Thomas.

Wow, would this Big Cat girl love to wave her wand in a flash of magic and power and change the world, make it better for us all. Like a fairy godmother. Oh, she wishes...
At this juncture in time, it requires many of us with pure hearts and souls, who truly care, to come together with our thoughts and meditations and prayers... to mind and heart-wand these good changes.
Look for BIG CHANGES in the world around you, my Gorgeous Big Cats, and protect yourself however you have to... it’s come to that, now.

~~~
Flash Fiction Sunday ~ Mima hosted with the theme of Change at Liquid Silver SEx blog... it’s that time of year, KitKats.

Here’s moi’s X-Flash... warning, it’s a downer at the beginning...

Arrival of the Titans ~

My every dream shattered, I lay in a heap I can’t feel, unmoving on the polished stone floor. My body and spirit are broken and battered. Change. I hate the word. Maybe my life would have changed, had I been able to live one of my dreams. Just one. If I had danced as I dreamed of doing. If had ever found my one true love as I dreamed about since Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty. If I could have fought for justice and won like Perry Mason. If the dream I shared with my mother had ever come true.

Change. This is my one chance to change my life, so they told me. They, the Strange Ones, who demonstrate the strength of god warriors. Who say they are forged by fire, carved by the wind and sculpted by mighty torrents of water. What did I have to lose? Even death refused me and my prayers to die, despite my diseased bed-ridden flesh. So, I wait, naked. The only movement are my thoughts. They’ve done something to me. I know my body has changed, but I don’t know how. I still feel nothing and only see the glimmering pearl-colored floor.

I hear his stride, nearly silent, the Strange One who comes to claim me. For what, I don’t know. As a final blood sacrifice? All I know is the unbearable pain I endured for years is finally gone. I close my eyes, knowing I will open them because I’m human and curious. When I do, I see magnificently formed male legs that remind me of the ancient Greek god statues. Only the color of his skin is a deep golden tan. I roll my eyes upwards over his thighs. He’s larger, even more powerfully muscled than the other Strange Ones.

I swallow. How huge is he? I feel the strain of my eyes as I force them up to the apex of his thighs. He remains still as a statue. I know he’s alive. He smells like virility that’s been electrically charged by a thunderstorm. He’s not aroused, yet his manhood can only be called impressively thick and long. With one rush of movement I can’t comprehend he’s lowered himself to one knee. His gaze assesses me while ravenously running over my body. Diamond-faceted, his eyes appear pale gray. A warrior, his features. He reminds me of a golden eagle.

His hair falls below his shoulders, beautiful strands of winter sunlight, honey and the russet of Autumn leaves. What could he want with me? His hand gently takes hold of my knee. Suddenly my body moves and I nearly sit up. I am reborn. My thighs spread before him, natural as you please. He slides the side of his giant-sized hand between my sex folds and fondles. With deliberation he explores every slick shape and bit of me, his enjoyment obvious. When my hot juices flow, his thumb probes, then simulates the sex act. “You are beautiful, but too small.”
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

CONGRATS TO LINDSAY TOWNSEND!
4 STAR REVIEW FROM ROMANTIC TIMES for FLAVIA’S SECRET.
Romantic Times
4 Stars
'The ancient locale that is now modern Bath lends a vivid backdrop to a tender
love story surrounded by mystery, danger and deceit. Readers will appreciate
Townsend's thorough research and fluid style. Well-written secondary characters
complement the action.'
- Donna M. Brown

~~~
Siren-BookStrand has pulled the plug in their association with All Romance Ebooks.
~~~~~~

Now ~ FIRST! just for the big cool cats ~

Happy Courtship on another Earth

X-Serial Flash in Two Hundred ~ Sylva and Zeke’s story continues...

Part 281 ~

Sylva’s ears perked up. “Ancient crops, what kind?” she asked. Ranson gave her a sharp glance. “Or, can’t you say?” she inquired more timidly. “Some of their operation is considered confidential,” he answered. “Though, a cache of seeds from pre-Mayan times was discovered. Now, they’re learning what kind of growing conditions are superior and how those plants compare with the current species.” Sylva forced her hands apart. “That makes sense. I’ve always found anything ancient fascinating. I can’t imagine what it would look like to see the pyramids restored. On my Earth they’re archeological sites. What about the Egyptian pyramids?”

Zeke glanced at Marina and Grant. “Darlin’, every pyramid that survived the Deluge has been restored and is operational, including the Giza pyramid. They may not work quite as well as in the ancient days, but we can communicate across the globe and travel on airships anywhere around the world.” Zeke took a swallow of his coffee, then turned toward his beautiful bride. “Oh.” The word escaped as she wiggled restlessly for a moment. Zeke stroked down her hair. “Soon as I can I’ll show you on-screen what they look like and give you the vid tour before we visit.”
~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

Part 1 - 15 ~ see blog ~ January 15th Cometh, then Part 15... and before...
Part 16 ~ 280 ~ see the Kougar’s prior bloggies... or the Passionate Ink forum, the FREE READS page ~
http://passionateink.org/forum ~ OR! Now available on The Romance Studio Forum, January through September 2009 flashes ~ http://theromancestudio.com ~ Click on the FORUMS
~~~~~~
HAPPILY EVER AFTER blog ~
Jane Beckham blogs ~ ONLY 82 SLEEPS TO GO.... ~ “UNTIL Christmas… yes that’s right! Scary thought.”
Friday ~ Romance is not just a story, It's a Lifestyle! Eydie Starling is an amazing writer.
Wednesday ~ Linda Blanche ~ Pumpkinnapper is Here! ~ “The time has come! The Wild Rose Press has released my Regency Halloween comedy novella, Pumpkinnapper.”

~~~
THE PINK BLOG ~ HALLOWEEN DAYS ARE COMING!
Wednesday ~ Linda Blanche ~ Pumpkinnapper is Here! ~ “The time has come! The Wild Rose Press has released my Regency Halloween comedy novella, Pumpkinnapper.”
Tuesday ~ Cheryl Pierson blogs ~ TRAVELING IN OUR WRITING ~ “When we write a short story or a novel, that work is a “journey” from beginning to end in many ways.”
Monday ~ Mona Risk blogs ~ Delivery Flight to the Seychelles Islands ~ “When my husband sold—on behalf of his company—the engine for the Boeing 767 bought by the Government of Seychelles, he had to participate in the delivery mission. I was invited to go along on the brand new plane.”
Sunday ~ Candida Heard: Forever Harlyn Bay ~ “Most of my childhood holidays were spent in idyllic sands, beach breaking swell and rock pools that form the Cornish coastline.”
~~~
SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS blog ~
Saturday ~ Paris blogs ~ Fahrenheit 451
Friday ~ Serena blogs ~ Where Do We Draw The Line
Thursday ~ Guest author, Pat Cunningham ~ Interview With the Werecoyote
Wednesday ~ Crystal blogs ~ Censorship
Tuesday ~ the Kougar blogs ~ Banned... in my opinion ~ and... He Snorts.
Monday ~ Francesca blogs ~ Celebrate Banned Books Week - September 26 - October 3 ~ “The Banned Books Week annual celebration of our freedom to read began on Saturday.”

~~~
For the next part of the Never-Ending Story by the Kougar ~The Only Portal Out of Here ~ RomanticSynonymous ~
~~~
Volcano’s Angelic Forecast for this week ~ Siren-BookStrand blog ~

~~~
No! Internet Two... Resistance is victory...
~~~

Have a Wonderful and Wild Autumn...
May your most romantic dreams come true...


Wand-magical kisses from the Kougar...

2 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Gorgeous calander!

Ah Savanna, you've sucked me in again! I must know more about the titans!! Wonderful flash. :)

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena ~ isn't it?

Ah, another semi-lucid dream I had that sucked me in...