Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who Are All These CatWomen?

Sweet and Lovely Kittens, the Kougar provides her Title Magic blog for your luminous all-knowing eyes.
Shayla Kersten, erotic romance author, has won a copy of moi's e-book, Red Lioness Tamed (Liquid Silver Books) ~ because meow-amazing, she is so trivia savvy!
Shayla Kersten (
www.ShaylaKersten.com)
www.myspace.com/shaylakersten
Past Lies, Ellora's Cave, Available now!
Forever, Liquid Silver Books, Available now!
Longing for Eternity, Ellora's Cave, Available July 2nd!

Only for you, my Beautiful Big Cats ~ if any of you know the buxom actress who is the voice for one of the animated versions of CatWoman ~ yowl and comment, and you'll own your own PDF copy of Red Lioness Tamed.

The Magic of CatWoman

Okay! After a day that should have been Friday the 13th with black cats crossing my path at every turn *I won't go into the gory details* I have totally forgotten my blog for today. Truthfully, I was utterly exhausted and just fell into my bed without a clue I should be writing my blog.
So, I have been working on a novella for Halloween titled Black Cat Beauty. Duly note the synchronicity, Title Magicians and dear readers.
Here is the first draft of the blurb:
A private Halloween party in a gothic mansion hidden in the Hollywood Hills. Add one party crasher, Sable Kiki, a naughty black cat with a sexy wild human side. Her assignment: find out the truth from Devon Zant, a movie star on the rise to super stardom.
For me all the various incarnations of Catwoman hold a feline mystique, a feminine power I am irresistibly drawn too, that I envy, and wish I could release in myself more.
So, for your enjoyment, here are some pics of CatWoman in all her tv and movie incarnations.
For the first person who can tell me all the names of the actresses, you will win a free PDF copy of my e-book from Liquid Silver Books, Red Lioness Tamed.


Raowrrrrr kiss from the Kougar...

6 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Who is that buxom actress?

Valerie T. said...

Hi Savanna!

Those are: Eartha Kitt, Michelle Pfifer, Lee Meriwether, Julie Newmar.

Love the catwomen! Eartha was my favorite - I loved her growl.

Valerie T. said...

Oh, and Halle Berry... sorry missed one...

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi, Valerie, Eartha Kitt was my fave too, with that sexy growl.
Do you know which actress did the voice for one of the animated CatWoman cartoons?
I asked this question 'cause I gave a copy of Red Lioness Tamed away on Title Magic.
Hint: The actress's initials are A.B. and she starred in an old tv sitcom.

Valerie T. said...

The most recent cartoon voice was Adrienne Barbeau. She was on Maude - she was Maude's daughter.

Savanna Kougar said...

Yay! Valerie! That is ding, ding ding! absolutely right. If you want a PDF copy of Red Lioness Tamed -- it is an erotic romance -- e-mail me at rebelromance @ earthlink.net, and I'll send it to you.