Friday, June 27, 2008

Siren-BookStrand Membership Drive

Be there! Or be square, my kool Big Cats. Yours truly will be the purring hostess with the un-mostess between 7:30 to 9:30 EASTERN STANDARD TIME. Here's the link ~ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sirenbookstrand/ ~
A tiny snippet from When a Good Angel Falls (BookStrand Publishing), Big Kitties ~ the paragraph the Kougar just revised ~

"Oh no." Despair settled in her stomach like a rock. Her van slowed, clunking offensive loud noises. "It’s a good day to die. Good night to die." Her own whisper knifed her insides, as she guided the rolling van toward the crumbling edge of the neglected highway. "Maybe the coyotes will get me first. Rather feed the wildlife," she muttered.

Lovely Big Cats, for an informative and fascinating interview with a new Kensington author, and a winner of two Golden Hearts, take an easy lope over to Title Magic ~ titlemagic.blogspot.com ~ Moi's mew-sings below.
Hi Kris, so glad you're here today!
Mai, another terrific interview. You have the talent, girl!
Kris, I'd love for you to share your author journey with us at Title Magic. I know your time will be eaten up with everything that goes with being an author -- but still, I want to know!
I think Kensington chose the perfect title, The Conqueror, for your novel, given how you described it.
I used to read everything romance historical for the reasons you said, being transported, to live the adventure and sigh -- and I've always adored history.
But then, I think, the genre hit a snag for awhile...and since paranormal and fantasy resonate with me so strongly, that's what I chose to write, although, often with historical elements.
Congratulations on all your success. And much, much more! I can feel it coming your way.


Fantasy excited kisses from the Kougar...

No comments: