Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Should there be a Temptation Tuesday

What do you think, sexy cute Big Cats, should there be an official Temptation Tuesday in the blogging realm as author, Serena Shay, and I have contemplated?
Would there be enough general interest?
Truth is, too, most of us author-bloggers are on overwhelm. And, while we may love the idea, as the Kougar does, of Temptation Tuesday, would we even have the time to devote to it?
There’s already the THURSDAY THIRTEEN and moi has seen Fang-tastic Friday. There’s a whole blogging world of fun and fabulous approaches that entice reader traffic, so much so, the Kougar is betting readers are on overwhelm also, and only have a limited time to spend on checking out their fave blogs and new blogs they’re interested in.
Nevertheless, it may be time for Temptation Tuesday... ???
After all, it’s always time for the temptation of Mr. Adrian Paul...


~~~~~~
Authoress news and mews ~

The Kougar is blogging at THE ROMANCE STUDIO, the main blog on Tuesday, the 17th ~ Romance and the Soul ~ here’s the beginning ~

Romance and the Soul
Recently, I’ve become aware that my soul needs more nourishing. You know, one of those ah-ha moments arrives because of a synchronicity of events... something you’ve read, or witnessed... what your best friend said.
I’ve always known I had a soul. I could feel it. Despite what any philosophy, science or ideology said to the contrary.
No doubt about it, romance feeds my soul, one reason I devoured all those incredible romance novels. Of course, writing romance stories nurtures my soul at a core level.
Romance, in all it’s forms, and as a lifestyle, is a huge part of my soul. And, the truth is, sadly, I believe our world is deprived of romance.
~~~
She is also blogging at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ here’s the beginning ~

Gratitude or Assitude?
This is a time of gratitude, of being thankful for those individuals and things that make our lives worthwhile.
However, to go with my thought, gratitude or assitude, how can I forget all those romance novel heroines of yesteryear, who were breadcrumb-grateful for anything the hero tossed their way? The story usually came down to this ~
Oh, he loves me. Everything is okay, now, and this is my happily ever after. The End.
Yet, those were the times I grew up in.
~~~~~~

Now ~ FIRST! just for the big cool cats ~

Happy Courtship on another Earth

X-Serial Flash in Two Hundred ~ Sylva and Zeke’s story continues...

Part 324 ~

Sylva flung her head back onto the deep softness of the pillow. Every part of her ached with ecstasy and ached with the need to orgasm. She wanted to scream out her feelings, yet she couldn’t. Everything was so intense, so at her center, she remained silent, simply feeling as if nothing else existed. Zeke’s cock battered her in the most amazing way, making her mindless, yet also, too aware of him, her cowboy. How he felt against her. How he smelled. The primal sounds of his male passion and their rubbing bodies as they made lust and made love.

Zeke felt his wife near her final bliss. She’d arched like a drawn bow against his loins, increasing his pleasure and making him wild as a stallion in savage rut. His balls banged on the softness of her ass cheeks, her flesh sweetly warm with her passion for him, for what he was doing to her. His woman. His woman, the words pummeled his mind and his soul, the way his cock took her now. His whole world was her, his Sylva, and the way she felt beneath him as he raced them both toward their orgasms. Zeke groaned, exploding.
~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~
Part 1 - 15 ~ see blog ~ January 15th Cometh, then Part 15... and before...
Part 16 ~ 323 ~ see the Kougar’s prior bloggies... or the Passionate Ink forum, the FREE READS page ~
http://passionateink.org/forum ~ OR! Now available on The Romance Studio Forum, January through September 2009 flashes ~ http://theromancestudio.com ~ Click on the FORUMS
~~~~~~
HAPPILY EVER AFTER blog ~ GRATITUDE BLOGS COMING SOON!
Monday ~ Guest Blogger ~ Gem Sivad ~ Why Read a Western?
~~~
THE PINK BLOG ~
Monday ~ Kimm Walker: 'A Life Less Lost' - a memoir ~ ‘You should consider carefully how you wish to spend what time you might have left with James.’
Sunday ~ Chelle Cordero ~ Final Sin was selected as a 2009 Pushcart Nominee
And I am soooo excited I wanted to share the news.
Friday ~ Lindsay blogs ~ What's your tipple? “I love tea (well, I am English!). I drink lots of tea, especially when I'm writing.”
Thursday ~ A Horse with a heart: from Francesca Prescott
He was coming down the long side of the arena the first time I saw him.

~~~
SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS blog ~
Monday ~ Francesca blogs ~ Seeking Truth finaled in the EPPIES!!!
Friday ~ Serena blogs ~ Do you suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia? “Psst...Did you get the evil eye today?”
Wednesday ~ Crystal blogs ~Hugs Needed ~ “I've just received some HORRIBLE news. Dollhouse has been cancelled.”
Tuesday ~ the Kougar blogs ~ Writing Werewolves and... so ferocious I paw the dirt...

~~~
For the next part of the Never-Ending Story by the Kougar ~ Getting to Know the Moon ~ “Stunned to her core, Kallyn instinctively felt for the pouch of red diamonds. Oh no! Something was wrong? Had Aunt Cecily managed to corrupt them? The pouch felt liquidy or gel-like.” ~ RomanticSynonymous ~
~~~

Weekly Angelic Forecast from Volcano

Straight from the Carnal Cherub himself...

Angelic Forecast ~ #63

The forthcoming week will bring new challenges. With Saturn squaring Pluto, it’s now time to look at the cages you’ve put yourself in, and the cages you’ve been put in by the Dark Forces. Freedom is likely to become an even bigger battle cry as folks realize how they’ve been trapped by those in power, the ones who care nothing for humanity.
On a personal level, it’s not only time to bring your deepest secrets up to the light and view them with your own luminous being, it’s also time to bring forth abilities that will empower you and your life. Powerful abilities you’ve been unaware of will now surface.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~


MORE... Volcano’s Angelic Forecast for this week ~ Siren-BookStrand blog ~

~~~
No! Internet Two... Resistance is victory...
~~~
PLEASE! Darling KitKats, if you have any thought about taking the flu shot/swine flu shot, please! Read the insert first, not just the info sheet.
ALSO! *Private* contracts with the vaccine suppliers require that any deaths or injuries not be reported. Plus, all the vaccine companies are immune from being sued for injuries and death due to their vaccines.
Yes, please! Let the privileged have the Kougar’s designated flu shot.
And! DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE FDA TELLS YOU!
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny ~
http://drtenpenny.com/the_truth_about_the_flu_Shot.aspx ~
~~~

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving...
May your most romantic dreams come true...


Tuesday smooches from the Kougar...

2 comments:

Serena Shay said...

A big ole heck yeah to Temptation Tue I'm enjoying it quite a bit actually. ;) I agree with you though about time contraints. It seems like there is just not enough time for everything these days and my characters are getting a tad testy with me for not devoting all of my time to them...LOL

As for Temptation Tue, I figure I'll keep it for now. It gives me a chance to shout out to all of my favorite authors. :)

Plus, I got to see another hot pic of Mr., knee weakening, Paul!! Thank you, Savanna!!

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena ~ yeah, I'll do my best to keep up the tempting on Tuesday... I wonder if anyone else wants to join us?
Though, the truth is, I don't even time to find out.
BTW, enjoyed yours!