Sunday, November 29, 2009

Music as Sustenance...

From ~ Native American Flutes and Music ~ http://cedarmesa.blogspot.com ~

Yowls of greeting, my weekend lovely Kittens... the three-quarters moon rose in the eastern sky early, as sundown displayed itself magnificently on the western horizon...
Music as sustenance... that’s natural knowledge for most of us. Many authors use music to set the mood of their romance novels, or a particular scene they’re penning. Some also make up playlists or create a musical score as if they’re novel is a movie.
How fun would that be for an audio book, to include background music... so many incredible creative possibilities this Big Cat author would love to explore and do for her own novels.
Lack of time is the biggest stopper. Money and energy follow. Still, it’s exciting to consider...
What brought on this topic? The Kougaress spent some time listening to Accu Radio’s Native American music channel. Meow about sustenance for the soul... it fills empty places, those places our common culture ignores.
As is stated in one of Volcano’s Angelic Readings, music is crucial, and becoming ever more crucial to living through this time period and adjusting to the vibrations of the Aquarian Age.
Music as a soul communication, as a way we will mentally connect with each other in this new vibrational time, is evolving at a rapid rate. Anyone, or any entity that shuts down or restricts music is about shutting us all down spiritually, and halting our natural growth as a human community.
Pay special attention to the music during this holiday season and in the coming new year. It will assist you in your life in ways you won’t be aware of until you’re further on down the road of life. Plus, sing and play the music that originates from you, that resides in deepest parts of your soul. It’s all to the Good.

~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

Roars of complaint... so, now MURDER BY HAIR SPRAY IN GARDENIA, NEW ATLANTIS is being downloaded at the stupid e-piracy site, astatalk. And someone there is also requesting TANGERINE CARNAL DREAMS. Oh great meows! the Kougar could use the monies from that title... not to mention, she needs the monies from all her titles, not being close to a wealthy cat girl.
May the Davy Jones’ locker of the deep internet claim them all, unless they change their ways.

~~~~~~

Now ~ FIRST! just for the big cool cats ~

Happy Courtship on another Earth

X-Serial Flash in Two Hundred ~ Sylva and Zeke’s story continues...

Part 336 ~

Sylva pressed her advantage. Slipping her hand over the muscled contours of his chest, she crooned, “After all, I don’t want to damage one hair on your exceptionally handsome body... or damage the goods... do I?” Her cowboy kept on grinning. “I like your way of thinkin’, wife.” Sylva pressed a kiss into the hollow of his shoulder. “Wife, that’s going to take some getting used to, being called that.” He rumbled a small groan. “You have the softest lips, Sylva.” She smiled a moment, then savored the warm rich feel of his skin, touching kisses all over his chest.

Zeke let heaven capture him. “I think you could tame me with just your mouth kissin’ me all over.” His woman languidly raised her gaze to his, her eyes shiny with pleasure. “I’m not sure I want you that tame, cowboy stud.” Her hand caressed his chest where her lips had been. “I might want to be bucked off now and then.” Zeke laughed hoarsely. God, his Sylva. All his. “Darlin’, wild or tame, this stud is gonna be pleasin’ you.” She gave him a sensual smile, then lowered her head. Her talented lips danced over his shoulder, sweetly untamed.
~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~
Part 1 - 15 ~ see blog ~ January 15th Cometh, then Part 15... and before...
Part 16 ~ 335 ~ see the Kougar’s prior bloggies... or the Passionate Ink forum, the FREE READS page ~
http://passionateink.org/forum ~ OR! Now available on The Romance Studio Forum, January through October 2009 flashes ~ http://theromancestudio.com ~ Click on the FORUMS
~~~~~~
HAPPILY EVER AFTER blog ~ GRATITUDE BLOGS ARE HERE!
Friday ~ Courtney blogs ~ 87 and so Thankful
Thursday ~ Serena blogs ~ Why I Am Thankful... ~ “When I lay my head down at night, exhausted from the stress of everyday life and wondering just how much more I can take, I play a game with myself. It's called the I'm Thankful game and it goes like this...”
Wednesday ~ Jane B blogs ~ Reasons To Be Thankful! ~ “We don’t have a Thanksgiving celebration here in the UK which I always think is such a pity.”
Tuesday ~ Lindsay blogs ~ Reasons I am grateful, one, two, three... ~ “1. My husband. He is my best friend, an all-round amazing bloke and blog supremo (and took the pic on the left, in a village on the Northumberland coast).”
Monday ~ Linda Blanche blogs ~ Turkey Tales ~ “Here are two turkey (or turkel, as we call them) sightings around my house.”
Sunday ~ Linda Blanche blogs ~ Turkeys I Have Known ~ “I'm talking about the ones with feathers, not the non-feathered variety that plague us all everyday.”
Saturday ~ Bekki blogs ~ Life’s Not So Bad Afterall ~ a wonderful Thanksgiving post!

~~~
THE PINK BLOG ~ SPECIAL DAYS ARE HERE!
Saturday ~ This is not a novel - it's a real life story. ~ “It was the spring of 1974 when I signed a contract to work as a summer lighting technician”
Wednesday ~ Linda Blanche blogs ~ Turkeys I Have Known ~ “I'm talking about the ones with feathers, not the non-feathered variety that plague us all everyday.”
Tuesday ~ Lindsay blogs ~ Special things: Meet my lucky duck ~ “He hasn't a name but he is definitely male.”
Monday ~ Cheryl Pierson ~ THE HELP YOU GET ALONG THE WAY ~ “I’m blogging today about becoming a finalist in the EPIC Awards. Now wait, don’t go yet. This is not “all about me”—I promise.”
Sunday ~ Kimm Walker: Special people ~ “You know how sometimes you can look at a sunset and think, if someone tried to paint the sky that colour no one would believe it. My relationship with my husband is a bit like that...”

~~~
SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS blog ~
Friday ~ Serena blogs ~ Five Benefits To Being A Shapeshifter On Black Friday ~ “Yep, I'm coming at you with another Friday Five, but I do so enjoy them and today being Black Friday and all, I thought it appropriate. :)”
Wednesday ~ Crystal blogs ~ Happy Thanksgiving from Crystal ~ “In honor of the holidays I’m going to share with you a sweet treat that’s been a tradition in my family since I was grown and married and making the decisions for myself : )”
Tuesday ~ the Kougar blogs ~ Five Angels Worth of Gratitude & ...Here I come, Shelley.
Saturday ~ Paris blogs ~ Rules...or no rules? ~ “I've been watching the discussions lately on the value of social networking and after Serena's blog about dining with a werewolf, I started wondering about the social aspects of being a shifter.”

~~~
For the next part of the Never-Ending Story ~ The Magic Slippers by Barb Starmer ~ “Stay back, I said,” Odric shouted again and held both hands out toward the advancing crowd.’ ~ RomanticSynonymous ~
~~~
Volcano’s Angelic Forecast for this week ~ Siren-BookStrand blog ~

~~~
No! Internet Two... Resistance is victory...
~~~
PLEASE! Darling KitKats, if you have any thought about taking the flu shot/swine flu shot, please! Read the insert first, not just the info sheet.
ALSO! *Private* contracts with the vaccine suppliers require that any deaths or injuries not be reported. Plus, all the vaccine companies are immune from being sued for injuries and death due to their vaccines.
Yes, please! Let the privileged have the Kougar’s designated flu shot.
And! DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE FDA TELLS YOU!
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny ~
http://drtenpenny.com/the_truth_about_the_flu_Shot.aspx ~
~~~

Have a Splendid Holiday Season...
May your most romantic dreams come true...


Musical kisses from the Kougar...

2 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Aah music... I love it. It does fill all the empty places within for me. Had I been a little less shy and had a better set of lungs I would have tried my hand at being a singer. :)

Are you kidding me! Astatalk needs a nasty virus sent their way! If I knew how to create them, I would send it for you, my dear. As I can't I will second your Davy Jones request!!

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena ~ I share your thought about being a singer... had I been able to actually sing... though, dancing was what I really wanted to do.

Le sigh, about nasty astatalk. Hopefully, they'll piss off the wrong person and said person will 'virus' them.