Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Book Cravings ~ Red Lioness Tamed

My Book Cravings ~ Red Lioness Tamed ~ Review by Robin Smith
FIVE FLOWERS
http://www.mybookcravings.com/robinsmith_redlioness.htm
Red Lioness Tamed by Savanna Kougar
ISBN #: 978-1-59578-424-7
Liquid Silver Books
Paranormal Romance
EBOOK
Is it the wrong place at the right time or the right place at the wrong time? Sun Rocket would soon find out as she deals with Draxen, her captor or is that captive? You be the judge as the cockles of your heart heat up with book one in the Red Lioness series.
Sun Rocket awakens to find herself in strange surroundings. Where is she or more importantly how did she get here? She is a cat shifter which could pose a problem for her as her species isn't exactly popular with some people. Thankfully she maintained her human form during her transference from a horse holding unit as she admired the horses.
Draxen is the owner of the ship where he finds a redheaded seductress in his cargo bay. Who sent her? Why is she here? He's bound and determined to discover these answers and more as the story unfolds. Her luscious body tempts him mightily as passion begins to ignite within his soul. Will he get what he craves?
This story just explodes right from the get go. Making you curious to unravel the mystery presented as well as enjoying the by-play between Draxen and Sun Rocket. Discovering the answers gives one a pleasurable read, one which excites the senses in a variety of ways.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It filled me with anticipation as I read the passion that just seems to explode off the pages or in my case the computer. Wow the heat level in this book coupled with the heat wave here on the mountains has me wishing I had a pool of ice water handy to cool off. This book was very well written. Definitely not for a young reader, it's just too sexually stimulating. Ms. Kougar I applaud you, you held my attention, took me on a journey and warmed my heart all at the same time.


Five kisses to Robin Smith from the Kougar...

No comments: