Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sail on the Romance Rebel Ship

Sail on the Romance Rebel Ship...my Beautiful Big Cats. The Kougar has paw-created another blogspot ~ romancerebelship.blogspot.com ~ to showcase her literary triumphs...dry martini meow, right.
Roaring however, the Kougar is providing a reclining spot for excerpts and info on her sizzle e-novels from Siren Publishing, All Shades of Blue Paradise, and from Liquid Silver Books, Red Lioness Tamed.
Consider-purr, the new blogosphere ship is a claw-continuing work in progress since the Kougaress only possesses so much time, quantum time excluded ~ and only so much brain power, cosmic eternal connection excluded, also ~ to complete her author mission.
And thus, the Kougar is worn to fragile today...so ends her announcement rumblings.

On Title Magic, the return of Anna Campbell, author of Claiming the Courtesan...you will savoring enjoy...moi's meowing...
Anna, late to the awards party. So excited to be here now. Oh, that necessary shopping thing! I definitely check out the award-winning books. But, it has to sell me after I pick it up. What the story is about, other than romance, of course. And the writing style of the author.
Luv award ceremonies when it's for a friend. The Oscars have become too extreme for my taste, recently. But, oh, I used to euphoria-tingle over the gowns and the glam.
Hello and welcome to all the Banditas.
Anna, you need a boost, an e-mail hug when you're slogging over that next fantabulous story -- yep, I'll remind you how wonderful you are.

Romance Rebel kisses from the Kougar...

2 comments:

Rachel.C said...

Hi Savanna,
Hope you're doing well and busy writing. I'm having fun with the new story plus finishing up the other one. I hate saying goodbye. Oh well, at least I know they'll live happily ever after.
'See' ya soon.

Savanna Kougar said...

Thanks for stopping by!