Hey Beautiful Kittens All, so sorry to be the constant bearer of BAD HORRIFIC NEWS ... however, if WE THE PEOPLE don't stand tall, and say NO!!! Over and over against this ruthless abuse of humanity... if we don't constantly EXPOSE THE TRUTH the Lapdog Scummy Media WON'T REPORT about the new world order criminals... then this is the world we'll be existing in ... us and our loved ones, our children.
Thailand Is the Next Syria-The TPP Will Lead to World War III
Vietnam was not enough to dissuade this administration from inserting itself into the internal affairs of another Southeast Asian nation. The present blood bath in Syria is not enough to discourage US involvement in a brewing civil war. In fact, this administration is up to its old tricks by fermenting a civil war in order to get the corrupt leader it wants back in power and they do not care how many Americans, or people in this country, must die in the process. And the real elite, the real people who start every war, profit from supplying both sides of every war, are jumping for joy at their new-found great adventure.
Thailand Is the Next Syria & Vietnam, Complete with U.S./NATO Military Intervention
“The Western media was quick to blame the violence on southern separatists – however – that low-intensity conflict over the course of several decades has never ventured into any of the areas recently struck. There also is a matter of no motive existing for such a drastic escalation.Red shirts? Why not Brown shirts? The result would be the same.
What the Western media intentionally is omitting, however, or ambiguously referring to dozens of paragraphs down within their respective reports, is that the primary suspects are instead the US-backed opposition headed by ousted ex-Prime Minster Thaksin Shinawatra, his Pheu Thai political party (PTP), and his ultra-violent street front, the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD), also known as “red shirts.”
“…The attacks also take place just days after a democratic referendum overwhelmingly approved a new national charter that all but ended any prospects of Shinawatra returning to power.An inside source within our State Department has informed me that the US was suing the former Thai government as a conduit to drug distribution in the region and that the Thai government, through its proxy front corporations and off-shore banks used HSBC Bank to launder much of the cash fallout from their ill-gotten gains. I asked my source if any of the money would have made its way into the Cointon Foundation and the answer I received was “undoubtedly”, although the Bush administration gave the former drug-running corrupt regime a head start.
A Bombshell of Monumental ImportanceThe TPP has entered the picture, with regard to Thailand’s current dilemma. The former regime wanted to be included in the emerging TPP before the former Prime Minister was ousted from power. My source told me that the TPP, which of course represents rule by corporation and not elected government. The corporate rule would allow Thailand’s vast drug and child-sex empire to be controlled by corporate rule without the overt influence of any elected government. The people’s actions which removed the former Prime Minister prevented the TPP and Thailand from forming a legal and binding relationship. The reader may justifiably ask if there is any proof of these claims of TPP corruption? The answer is a resounding, yes! However, one must rely on Eastern media for the facts, because the truth will never be told in the Western media.
The TPP Is About Establishing Corporate Control Over the Drug, Gun and Child Sex Trafficking IndustryA clear and unmistakable pattern emerged as I was conducting the research for this article. The TPP is about, at least in part, establishing a mafia-type corporate system in the Far East and the Pacific Rim.
From The Diplomat “Know the Asia-Pacific”
“Thailand will eventually have to join the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement, its premier told an audience in Washington, D.C. Wednesday night. (Editor’s Note: This statement was made on March 5, 2016).What is preventing from Thailand from being a part of this emerging economic, social and political mafia is due to the fact that the wrong people are in charge of Thailand. There must be a regime change and this is what the recent false flags are about.
Though Thailand is not one of the four Southeast Asian states currently part of the U.S.-led TPP – whose 12 members comprise around 40 percent of global GDP – Bangkok, along with Manila and Jakarta, have been expressing their desire to be part of the pact further down the line to join fellow ASEAN members Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.” (See: “Does Thailand Really Want to Join The TPP?”).
…the former government led by Yingluck Shinawatra which Prayut overthrew had also expressed its unequivocal intention to enter the TPP back in 2012. But it does indicate the gradually warming attitude of Southeast Asia’s second largest economy towards the pact under the present government even though it is still unclear if it can overcome the domestic challenges to actually doing so.”In other words, both regimes, want to be in the TPP for economic survival reasons. However, the former regime was willing to make compromises that the present regime will not because of the public opposition to the total loss of Thai sovereignty.
Again from the New Eastern Outlook:
- “2003: Thaksin Shinawatra’s government would lead a “war on drugs” which left nearly 3,000 innocent people dead, most of whom had no connection with the drug trade and none of whom were served warrants, tried, or even so much as arrested – simply gunned down in the streets.
- 2004: Shinawatra’s government would brutally put down a protest in Thailand’s deep south, killing over 80 people in a single day.
- 2001-2005: According to Amnesty International, 18 human rights defenders were either assassinated or disappeared during Shinawatra’s first term in office.
- 2006: Shinawatra’s government began to face resistance from protesters in the streets demanding that he step down. It was during this period, Wikileaks would reveal, that the US Embassy itself connected multiple bombings to Shinawatra and his supporters. The US Embassy also included Shinawatra as a possible suspect in the 2006 New Year’s Eve bombings – a coordinated attack across Bangkok.
- 2009: Ousted from power and with several of his proxy governments also removed from office over a series of criminal convictions and court rulings, Shinawatra would put into the streets of Bangkok violent mobs led by his UDD “red shirts.” The protests quickly unraveled into looting and arson, leaving two innocent bystanders dead.
- 2010: Shinawatra would put mobs into the streets again, this time along with 300 heavily armed terrorists wielding M-16s (with M203 40mm grenade launchers), AK-47s, M-79 40mm grenade launchers, rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), hand grenades, pistols, and sniper rifles.The fighting would leave nearly 100 dead, hundred injured, and ended with citywide arson carried out by Shinawatra’s supporters. During the violence, Shinawatra’s UDD leadership attempted to float the idea of armed “civil war” to their followers, hoping the escalate violence in Bangkok across the rest of the country. (Editor’s note: Thailand’s version of George Soros’ Black Lives Matter? Same song, more violent verse)
- 2013-2014: In 2011, Shinawatra’s sister, Yingluck Shinawatra would take office as PM. She quickly used her position to move forward an “amnesty bill” that would exonerate her brother – a convicted criminal living in self-exile to evade a 2 year prison sentence. The move triggered widespread, massive protests lasting from 2013 to 2014.Shinawatra would again deploy heavily armed militants wielding war weapons to pacify protesters with nearly nightly raids. Nearly 30 people would die, including women and children. The violence precipitated a coup. ousting Shinawatra’s sister from power who – already impeached by a court decision – had refused to leave office.It should be noted that during this period, Shinawatra’s supporters would carry out violence not only in Bangkok, but in provinces across the entire country – just as seen in the recent bombings.
- 2015: A bomb blast in August would kill 20 and maim scores more in downtown Bangkok. The militants were OK with this and eventually all will be right with the corporate mafia attempting to rule the planet through deals like the TPP.
ConclusionThere is one more small matter and that is China. I have previously noted that China is blocking TPP trade routes with the creation of militarized islands in the South China Sea. The Western media will report China’s seemingly senseless position on the South China Sea and the real threat of World War III. In the context of the controversy in Thailand and the emerging establishment of of a corporate controlled mafia in their backyard, China has drawn a line in the sand, and now we know why. Why was China cut out of the TPP? The answer is simple, the Chinese would not sacrifice their sovereignty in favor of Western corporate rule. And now this new mafia has come to China’s back door and the result could be World War III.
Is China going to allow a military invasion of Thailand? Given their reaction in the South China Sea, the answer is a resounding no!