Monday, April 9, 2012

Three Eagles Yesterday


Pic from COAST TO COAST AM ~
Upside Down Rainbow

I walked outside my house in Bend, Oregon, around 5:00pm on April 7, 2012, looked up and saw this. Love and light!

--Anthony Davis
anthony_mf_davis @hotmail.com
~~~~~~

Late night mews, my Big Cat lovelies... still coolish and a clear-sky day on the tame prairie... the Kougaress has never seen the planets so ultra bright in the night sky... and she must conclude this is because the sun, Mr. Sol, appears to shine a bit brighter everyday... as the sun began to set, the Kougaress stood in awe watching the enormous white-blazing orb... it was also with disbelief because of the amazing brightness.
~~~~~~

Three Eagles Yesterday flew from their barn perch and over the back field as this Big Cat walked back from her mailbox... the sight was entirely inspiring and uplifting.
~~~~~~

Authoress news and mews ~

The Kougar has nothing to report that she can think of. She hopes everyone attending the 'upcoming' Romantic Times Convention has the best time ever! Oh yeah, she is penning Volcano's Angelic Forecast, an ever-expanding and complicated look at the next week and the year 2012.
~~~~~~

Big Cat by-the-numbers ~

10:10 pm... 1:11 am... 1:11 pm... 3:33 pm... 11:11 pm... Volcano’s Angelic Forecast for this week ~ sirenbookstrand.blogspot.com ~
~~~~~~

The most powerful weapon is the human soul on fire.

~ Have a magickal awakening in April ~

~ MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH ~

And, May you live the dreams of your heart, not in interesting times...

Rising kisses from the Kougar...

2 comments:

Serena Shay said...

What a gorgeous sight three eagle caught in flight. Did you happen to catch it on film?

I swear stuff like that happens to me all the time. Fabulous picture and me without my camera.

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, I wish I did have a photo of the winging eagles. But I had to give all that up for various reasons.

I know what you mean. For awhile during college and afterward I was out shooting pics. It was fabulous artistic fun, and I'm not too bad at it, either. I see so many scenes that would make wonderful photos.