I remember listening to Art Bell show back in the 1990’s. Some of the best radio was not when Art would interview a guest, it was when he took calls from the audience. Some of the information offered was better than most of his guests. This article is the metaphorical equivalent of an open callers line.
Since I recently published a series of articles regarding Chinese military invasion of the United States through embedded forces, my email has exploded with almost two dozen credible accounts supporting my original position that the Chinese are here, lying in wait to be called into action.
This article is a compilation of communications that I have received in the past 96 hours from the general public.

There Is no Hiding That the Chinese Are Here

Here are a series of emails I received on this subject which represents many more that go unpublished.