Saturday yowls, most lovely Kittens ... this is a good overal pictorial of STANDING ROCK, and what is happening. One thing they got wrong. Red Fawn, a woman mentioned in the article, who being held for murder. She HAD NO GUN, AND SHOT NO ONE. Yeah, the so-called authorities are LYING ... may they pay the price for their outright deceit. For one thing, if this woman had dared to fire at anyone with a gun, she would be DEAD, riddled with bullets.
EXCLUSIVE: 'This could turn out to be a war zone.' More than 6,000 protesters at Standing Rock brave subarctic conditions and 45 mph winds as they face eviction by the US government
- Thousands are braving the cold and threat of a government eviction notice to continue protesting the $3.8billion Dakota Access Pipeline project
- An estimated 6,000 people are standing their ground against the pipeline at the main Oceti Sakowin camp near the Standing Rock Indian reservation
- A sprawling network of tents, vans and communal areas are spread out across a valley where the Missouri and Cannonball rivers meet
- Snowstorms and freezing conditions have driven out many who were ill-equipped to withstand the conditions
- Volunteers are working around the clock to ensure food and warmth are provided to protesters
- Entire families are living at the camp including dozens of children
- Demonstrations take place on how to protect yourself from tear gas and pepper spray and how to act against the greater threat of hypothermia
- Sessions are held by the camp's legal department on what to do if you are arrested.
- Doctors and nurses are manning medical tents and three ambulances are on stand-by in case people fall ill or protests turn violent
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3995486/More-6-000-protesters-Standing-Rock-brave-subarctic-conditions-45-mph-winds-face-eviction-government.html#ixzz4RnZgUNtW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook